Sunday 1 November 2015

November Currently!

Hey!

I'm writing a blog post! Whaaat? Stop the presses! Granted, it's more of a personal thing since it's the Currently from Farley, but it's still a post!

I am planning to blog about the past two weeks where we did our Laura Numeroff unit, though, because we did some BIG things, and I have another BIG thing planned to truly cap off that unit. Stay tuned!

Here we go:



Does anyone else watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine? I started watching it with my husband and the roommates, and it is HILARIOUS! I just binge watch it forever and get nothing productive done.

I am LOVING that southern Arizona got the memo that it's not summer anymore! It seems like around Halloween every year the weather goes, "Oh! Right! It's fall!" and the temps gloriously drop from the 90's to the 70's. And we all pull out our sweaters and boots and complain that it's cold... :)

We start our space unit tomorrow! Woo-hoo! We do five weeks of space, and the kids L-OOO-VE it! It's so much fun. We do the sun, the moon, inner planets, outer planets, stars and constellations. We take a break from it for Thanksgiving week because we all know nothing productive happens in those three days with the kiddos amped for turkey! It's a great unit, though, and I'm excited to share it.

I want a vacuum mop. So. Badly. It's literally a vacuum that has the power to mop your floors. Put in water and cleaning solution, turn it on and push it around while it scrubs and mops, then switch it dry and push it around as it sucks the dirty water back up, and DONE! Presto! Mopped floors. Plus you can use it as a regular vacuum too. Want one now? I bet you do.

I need a massage. Stat. There is so much neck and shoulder tension happening up in here. amiright?

I make a killer vegan pumpkin bread from a recipe I found on Pinterest. I only looked for a vegan recipe because I never have eggs or normal milk in the house (I use coconut milk and dislike eggs). But, lemme tell ya, this recipe is bomb! So much flavor. And I haven't made it yet since the official stat of all-things-pumpkin season

That's it for now! Link up with us at Oh Boy 4th Grade!


6 comments:

  1. Haha!! I love Brooklyn nine nine! Especially the halloween episodes each year!

    I hope you get that massage you need!

    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not believe how funny it is! I seriously thought it was a cartoon the first time I heard it playing because every line was something ridiculous.

      Delete
  2. A massage sounds AMAZING right about now!! Central California is yet to receive the "Fall memo" about the weather! Sticky and hot still! :(
    Erin
    Very Perry Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it cools down for you! We've been getting some rain pushing through, so that's what's been cooling it off. It's supposed to only be in the 60's the next two days. People are seriously not going to know how to dress!

      Delete
  3. A massage sounds HEAVENLY!!! I introduced my kiddos to S.T.A.R breathing techniques today and I have been using them ever since....stressed out Monday, lol. Hope you have a fabulous week!!!

    Blessings,
    McKenzie
    ShooFlyDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do Air Time on GoNoodle everyday after recess. It is seriously my favorite time of the day. Sometimes I play it again just to take 10 more deep breaths!

      Delete